Tuesday, September 28, 2010

FILM: Tikis in Movies!

As a regular poster on Tiki Central's forums, I noticed today someone was looking for Tiki Movies.

This is a question I've been asking myself since recently diving into the subculture head-first. I've seen a couple of movies with their varied references. Most of them always an Elvis movie, but there has been a few notable movies in my Dark & Tiki view of things..

First off, let me again remind you, I'm looking for more darker + weird movies with Tiki references along with the latter.. (for a good background soundtrack, I suggest putting on Deadbolt's 'Zulu Death Mask' or 'Tiki Man' record..

Ok, let the LIST begin!

This is a very short list I'm sure, but I'm working on finding new movies to add to this! Hope it helps satisfy the crave for Dark & Tiki in your Movies!

**LEAVE ME SOME COMMENTS IF I FORGOT SOME MOVIES!**

1 comment: