Tuesday, September 28, 2010

FILM: Tikis in Movies!

As a regular poster on Tiki Central's forums, I noticed today someone was looking for Tiki Movies.

This is a question I've been asking myself since recently diving into the subculture head-first. I've seen a couple of movies with their varied references. Most of them always an Elvis movie, but there has been a few notable movies in my Dark & Tiki view of things..

First off, let me again remind you, I'm looking for more darker + weird movies with Tiki references along with the latter.. (for a good background soundtrack, I suggest putting on Deadbolt's 'Zulu Death Mask' or 'Tiki Man' record..

Ok, let the LIST begin!

This is a very short list I'm sure, but I'm working on finding new movies to add to this! Hope it helps satisfy the crave for Dark & Tiki in your Movies!

**LEAVE ME SOME COMMENTS IF I FORGOT SOME MOVIES!**

4 comments:

  1. Zulu death mask and me....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your writing style, great information, thankyou for posting. buy dvd ash vs evil dead season 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. buy dvd shetland season 4

    ReplyDelete
  4. I visit your blog regularly and recommend it to all of those who wanted to enhance their knowledge with ease. The style of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch. Thanks for that shrewdness you provide the readers! 123movies

    ReplyDelete